Madison Lily Nursery Designs

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello World, Follow my Blog!

Okay, here's the deal, I really haven't been posting on my blog like I should have been. That is changing now. I have every intention of bogging something everyday. Mostly about what's going on over at Tiny Tot Boutique with a few post thrown in about my grand kids or just whatever is on my mind at the time. I haven't ever really asked for people to follow my blog in the past :( but am asking now to please follow my blog.

I am going to giveaway to one lucky follower a $25.00 gift voucher to Tiny Tot Boutique. So everyone that follows this blog between now and September 15, 2010 will be entered for a chance to to win. One winner during this following. Drawing will be held by my 4 year old twin grandsons on September 16, 2010.

I'm a very late bloomer, I know!

Thank you!

No comments:

 
Blog Theme Graphics Mod Melon